About The Girls

My photo
Hey everyone this is MimiiCassiee, also twitter and youtube users! Please follow us for updates and a little bit of EVERYTHING

Saturday, September 19, 2009

FMYLIFE.COM?

So i'm really thinking about posting my last week on www.fmylife.com.. BLUH! Lets just say its not a good week at all... Well thats a lie, It was an AWESOME week saturday sunday monday tuesday ... and wednesday till 8... This is when me and Zach went for a walk and went to the park and just chilled it was nice automn evening, but I knew something was bothering him, but he wouldn't tell me... he'd say i'm tierd.. But after 1 year of dating him, I just knew something was on his mind... But then I decided to go home, gave him a hug (a pretty forced one) and a couple kisses. The I love you's were exchanged and I drove home with kind of a worried thought.. My Gutt Feeling Was WAY Right... I get online, check my e-mails and such.. then i see an msn thing pop up...

Zach: Hey babe
Mimi: Hey sweetie, wats up
Zach: Not much.. You

The convo started out oki.. But then its when he told me he was stressed out about stuff and had alot on his mind, and needed a break... Knowing me, i started crying, this could not have been happening, the GUTT feeling jsut grew stronger, I didn't sleep that night the tears just kept rolling down my cheeks, thankfully I had my friend Tyler to help me out and talk to me.. Tyler is Zachs twin sister's boyfriend. Hes a sweet guy and i've been friends with him since JK.. and He stayed up till i went to bed.. I know what a nice guy.. But i never really went to bed, i mean i layed down but never really fell asleep for more then 15 mins ... Its not a good feeling. Then as 2 more tear jerker days pass by I decided I needed to talk to him just so I know how he was doing.. This was friday... Well he tells me, that he doesn't think we will last much longer.. OH GOD... a knife just ran through my heart, the tears came out like buckets of water, i wasn't able to breath, i was empty... I was broken.. He then told me he wanted to talk to me sunday, we would go to tim hortons and chat over coffee, of course I accepted I love the guy i wanna see him.. (sunday is tomorrow... wish me luck with this)... So friday night comes along, I decide I need to be social and be around alot of people to somewhat clear my mind, and it kind of helped, I went to a Junior A hockey game, then went to timmies with another group of friends... That was find and dandy, but I wasn't really smiling..
.... then my phone vibrates.. My good friend (annonymous) told me a close friend of mine (annonymous) had been cuddling with Zach on thursday... Oh now i was just enraged!! I texted my friend and deffinetly gave her a peice of my mind, stormed out of Timmies, and drove home with Angry and Sad tears in my eyes... Got home and snuggled up to my mommey and let it all out, i've been betrayed... Another sleepless night... The morning came along tears still in my eyes, I miss him... I miss him terribly..

And here I am today.. Saturday, Deffinetly not having a great day. Crying at every hour about, because of random memories (GREAT memories) the ones i will never forget...

He will always be the one I fell in love with.. and will always have a peice of my heart.
I just wish this wasn't happening, I was really hoping he was the one...
Love Always...
Myriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment