About The Girls

My photo
Hey everyone this is MimiiCassiee, also twitter and youtube users! Please follow us for updates and a little bit of EVERYTHING

Monday, September 7, 2009

My life is average.

Hey viewers,

Today i'm at work, and thinking, why not write a blog... But yet I have NO idea what to talk about so its going to be pretty random. Haha. Ya so like I said.. I'm at work. On labour day.... soooooo.. that means TIME AND A HALF BABY! lol. Yup thats right.. *In my future I see fortune, a VERY nice pay cheque* :) ya i'm a fortune teller lol.. Nah.

So i started reading the vampire diaries :) .. And you know what NO TO SHABBY i'm really enjoying it :).. and plus its free im reading it on www.browseinside.harperteen.com ... to be exact http://browseinside.harperteen.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780061963865&WT.mc_id=biWidget1edecc8c-e125-4148-bd1c-2f58d4a36c0d. I recommend it for all you vampire lovers out zer. (zer = there but with a french/english accent) haha. And the TiVo series is coming out like.... omg in FOUR days!!! i'm so excited... well Technically its comming out thursday on the CW.. but i'm going to be watching with Cassie after work on fridays on much music. Oh well i promised myself i wouldn't watch it at home on thursdays on CW. But I WILL be putting it on my PVR for further watching .. (is it possible to put them on dvd afterwards?.. plz comment bellow if you know so or how?)

So tomorrow is school..... i still have a project to finish... DARN! oh well its easy ha. and i have 10 hours of the day left haha. But you knwo what sucks... since im on my 5th year of high school... I HAVE NO FRIENDS LEFT!! :'( tear. ya i sit alone at the caf, like a loner... All my friends, boyfriend etc all go to the english school :(. Oh well i'll live.. Best part though is TOMORRROW! is me and my boyfriends 1 year aniversary :) boy oh boy I love him! and can't wait to spend our lunch period together ... even if it is only 10 mins... but! it will be nice. and tomorrow after school and after i'm done work :). It shall be a great day. Hopefully.. I MEAN 1 YEAR is a big deal :).. Zachary, if your reading this :) I LOVE YOU!!

So i finally got the internet at my house... But it hasn't benifited me in anyway yet... Like, I havent gotten the chance to put my youtube videos up.. and that makes me sad :(... My august faves will be late. my school shopping is late.. its not fun! But you know what, i'm going to suck it up and post them when i can! cuz it needs to be done!

So i ended up writing a decent blog.. I hope someday i'll have interesting stories to tell, or some good tutorials to tell you guys about :).. but for now....

MimiiCassiee. OUT!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment