About The Girls

My photo
Hey everyone this is MimiiCassiee, also twitter and youtube users! Please follow us for updates and a little bit of EVERYTHING

Thursday, August 13, 2009

First blog :]

Hey everyone.

So MimiiCassiee finally got a blog! YAY how exciting, even though we've only gots 2 subscribers this is still fun hehe. So i'm Mimii i'll be the one blogging most ofthe time who know Cassiee might pop in and say a couple words also ha. So we are a How to & style / Music / Cooking etc.. Youtube channel and really searching for new subscribers lol :) so be kind subscribe! www.youtube.com/user/MimiiCassiee. You can also follow us on Twitter. www.twitter.com/MimiiCassiee. Yea we were lucky to find a username that we can use every where and is very simple :). So this is actually my first blog so I am new at this and hope you guys can help me out here.

I don't know about you guys but I love contests and I enter them as much as I can! so i'm going to add a couple contests for you guys here that are available. I am Canadian so its hard for me to find contests.... I get so mad when I fill out the whole page then they ask for zip code.. ( means its US). Ugh! lol so here are some contests for you guys out there, I find most of them off of www.louloumagazine.com. So heres a quick list of the ones I found!

- See black eyed peas LIVE! (ends Oct.1rst)

Participate in our contest and you could win an action packed Contiki European Holiday Package for two, a pair of tickets to see THE BLACK EYED PEAS live and a $500 Lady Dutch gift certificate redeemable at The Bay!

- Win a prize pack for babies.

- Win DIOR sunglasses! (month of august)

New contest every month for designer fashion prizes!

- more babie contests

Some for mommy's also

- Win a trip to quebec!


And more... loulou



Oki so back to us! MimiiCassiee will also be hosting a YouTube contest for prizes, its not up yet but it will be!! The contest will be based on halloween costume/makeup thing :) its our little secret ;) So please go to youtube create yourself an account if you don't already have one AND subscribe to our channel PLEASE! hehe

xo. MimiiCassiee

No comments:

Post a Comment