About The Girls

My photo
Hey everyone this is MimiiCassiee, also twitter and youtube users! Please follow us for updates and a little bit of EVERYTHING

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Product Guru

Hey everyone,

boy i wish when i said everyone i was actually talking to some followers... hmm I unno maybe someday :). But im still going to blog lol. I love to blab on about nothing :). So heres my todays blog hehe.

So i'm at work bored out of my mind resizing pictures then an idea came to my mind, i've been buying products that i've been loving and reviewing them either here on youtube or on twitter. lol Maybe i should just become a product tester were the company's send me the stuff and I review it lol GOD i would love that! haha does anyone know how you can do that? i'm so interested lol. So me and Cassiee went to the city and baught so much stuff we can't wait to film our haul and show you guys the stuff hehe :). Once the video is up i'll post a blog with all the stores and stuff :). It'll be good times.

So today i take my lunch break at 2 cuz i wanna see cassie dearest :) hehe. I usually take it at 12 lol and i can feel that i haven't taken it yet I'M HUNGRY! lol FOOOOOOOD. So today I signed up for a bunch of free sample. LOVE THOSE THINGS, but not to much lol. If anyone reads this blog and know how to answer me these questions please reply bellow :D..

- How to get more youtube subscribers?
- How to get more followers on my blog?
- How to get more followers on twitter? (that aren't spam things)
- How to become a beauty product tester?
- How to make my blog funner ( layout, music, and more )

Yup im totally knew to this stuff but in my opinion i'm managing pretty well for a newb hehe. So if theirs ANYONE out there who are interested in my blog PLEASE follow me :) and check out my other sites.

www.twitter.com/MimiiCassiee
www.youtube.com/user/MimiiCassie
or send me an e-mail.
MimiiCassiee@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment