About The Girls

My photo
Hey everyone this is MimiiCassiee, also twitter and youtube users! Please follow us for updates and a little bit of EVERYTHING

Friday, August 14, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning to you ALL!

The sun is shinning, birds are singing, people are falling in love... and i'm at WORK! lol Yea tell me about it! NO FUN. I deffinetly want to do a video. You know what maybe i'll do one at work.. just cuz i'm SO bored! lol :) i'll think about it, if i don't please don't kill me. So recently i've really gotten into these online videos I adore! watching the famous youtube duo (sisters) Juicystar07 and allthatglitter21 :). So yesterday I was just working on my channel then I check see if I got any new subscribers and to my surprise I had 1 :D.. Her user is SLcyr, shes my couzin, but what got me really excited was that I never told her I had any of this and she found me :D so she subscribed and sooner or late were going to make a video together! I'm very excited ! lol. Does anyone know a good methode to get more subscribers ? if so PLEASE comment i'd really appreciate it :) I really do have fun stuff to show everyone, me & cassiee do! so if your a youtube user please subscribe to my channel and follow me on twitter. info listed bellow


Ways to find us:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/MimiiCassiee
Blog: MimiiCassiee.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MimiiCassiee

xo. MimiiCassiee

No comments:

Post a Comment