About The Girls

My photo
Hey everyone this is MimiiCassiee, also twitter and youtube users! Please follow us for updates and a little bit of EVERYTHING

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My last night with Vulpix and Charzard

Hey yall!

So today I worked till six, excited to hang out with my girls tonight. But then I realised, why am I so excited it will be the last time we will be together all 3 of us in who KNOWS how long!! it makes me incredibly sad. My whole highschool life i've had these girls by my side, and now were all going our seperate ways. They mean so much to me, and not having them around well its going to be tough!

So your probably wondering why they have such weird names lol. Well their names are actually Valerie & Charlie. Vulpix and Charzard are their pockemon names hehe I know were total geeks, or at least I am! haha mine is Mew hehe.. Yup.

So the plans were Charzard and I eat supper together, so we decided we were going to harass Vulpix on her LAST shift at Mcdo's!! hehe congrats Val. So we went and did our thing. Afterwards we went to the movies ( for free, since I work there ) to see My sisters keeper! OMG TOTAL TEAR JERKER!! i cried so much, i could just imagine how it would feel if my sister and I were in that situation.. Anyway back on subject. So it was deffinetly a good movie. def worth seeing, then after that Charzard and I joined Vulpix at her house which is where I am now writing the blog. We just sat in her room and chatted, our party plans were sadly canceled but still enjoying our night to its fullest. Well were going to mcdonalds atm, i'll finish this blog in 30 mins...

Hey! back from Mcdonalds! haha good time, Vulpix was deffinetly really rude :P well not really but the store was closing and she ordered something, that would be such a piss off! haha. Shes silly! I wasn't feeling very well so I didn't get anything.

But all this to say that i'm incredibly sad to see them go :(.. I love these girls SO MUCH. And I want them to know so i'm going to do a video for each of them on my youtube channel. Please Watch Comment and Rate.. hehe also follow me on twitter. www.twitter.com/MimiiCassiee

XOXO, MimiiCassiee

No comments:

Post a Comment