About The Girls

My photo
Hey everyone this is MimiiCassiee, also twitter and youtube users! Please follow us for updates and a little bit of EVERYTHING

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Got2B


Hey everyone! So would you like to find out how to work MIRACLES with 2 products well I will add my most recent youtube video's link to this blog.

My hair is usually impossible to straighten! lol IMPOSSIBLE but then i discovered my got2b products lol :) and I fell in love! :). I also have a very inexpensive straightner from Wallmart, no joke it cost me 20$ lol i've had it for like 2 years but in december last year I broke the spring but it still works awesome once you get the hang of it :). My sister likes to steal it cuz its better than her more expensive one :P lol. I get mad at her but thats another story hehe.

So the steps to straightening your hair with these products are easy.

Just follow these easy steps :)

1) Part your hair so you have the bottom layer available.
2) Clip the rest of your hair so its completly out of the way.
3) Spray your hair with the heat protector.
4) Comb it through so the product is evenly distributed through the hair.
5) Then you straighten it with your choice of straightner (which ever works best with your hair)
6) tie up the already straightened hair so it doesn't mix up with the rest.
7) Take down another layer ( its better if you just do one side of your head at the time)
8) repeat 2-6
9) for the last layer (it should me the smallest, and part of hair which determines your 'part') just put it down with the rest of the hair spray your whole head one last time (not too much)
10) and finish straightening.
11) for those with hair like mine you will want to spay the style tini hair spray in your hair
12) then give it a nice stroke of comb through your whole head

AND VOILA! beauty in 1.2.3. 12 ;)

xoxo. MimiiCassiee
Subscribe to our youtube channel AND follow us on twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienTMaDX0_w

No comments:

Post a Comment